Saturday, November 05, 2005

Weekend.....Life....I'm worn out.....


Thank you to all that have visited. We miss you.
Just so you know, the picture below was taken last month while the boys were out playing after school.
The picture on this post was from Gabriel's field trip to the Freilander Museum (this same museum where Alex decided he wanted to go "swimming" 2 years ago...and during his rescue I lost my shoes)... Gabe is posing with the bread he made. On that trip he also learned about spinning wool, barrel making, blacksmithing, butter making and just general life in the "olden days" in Franconia....
In the next post I will post pictures from Halloween and the new living and dining room furniture. I barely recognize my own home.

Today we went to Wurzburg to get Christmas lights and Taco Bell...both of these things rank really high in priority in this household. We also did the grocery shopping..but that's not too much fun.

Tonight we put up the Christmas lights on the balcony. I'm sure you will all be shocked to find out that our tree isn't up yet....probably tomorrow.

Chris has been pretty busy lately. He has been diligently working on his Warrant Officer packet and is hoping to have it completed and sent in by March for selection. I can honestly say that it will not hurt me to tell people that I'm married to a pilot...*grin* All next week he will be going to Katterbach to take tests and have his picture made...Think good thoughts on Thursday. That is the day he takes his flight aptitude test.

. Tomorrow is lazy day. We gutted the house on Friday so there isn't much left to do. Chris even managed to get our old couch down three flights of stairs and into the bulk refuse dumpster out back...all by himself.....I was afraid he was going to kill himself or at the very least throw his back out again.. but all is well and our spare bedroom looks so much better.

I guess I'm done rambling. Mucho love to all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I copied and pasted it (?)!
Hope it works-have not deleted anything from original.
It's cool!
Mom

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home