Friday, September 15, 2006




Hi to all!
Just a quick one so I can post pictures of my new furniture. I'm going to already apologize for the crappiness of them. I think my lens is dirty and then the camera died before I had a chance to take pictures of my new lamps.....those will have to come later.

The first picture is from my dining room and when Chris comes back we will be moving the white thing..but I just couldn't do it by myself. I bought this piece for 35 Euro...that's about 45 dollars....

The second picture is from the bedroom and the wardrobe was 40 Euro....I went to the greatest place ever. It's kind of like a large estate sale but all the profits go to an orphanage in ...I think Romania. Sometimes they have great stuff and sometimes they have crap. I think I personally got lucky twice. It's a shame they don't ship to the US...I'm going to take nicer pics later but I just had to share...okay, brag. I love my new furniture.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Kerri . . I absolutely love your new "old stuff" . . . and I especially love it that you got such good deals on the pieces. . . wish I could have been there to go shopping with you . . . the auction sounds like "my kind of place". I sure enjoyed seeing you, Chris, Gabe & Alex . . .I wish there would have been more time to do some things like we used to (like go antiquing, go to the zoo, etc.) Have fun with the book fair . . . I like the "power" idea . . . go for it!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home