Sunday, October 12, 2008

Uh Oh.....

Gabe turned 12 on Thursday. One more year and we have a teenager...Yikes!
Here are a few pictures...there would be more but my camera died after he opened his first present. I checked the camera earlier in the day and it had two of three bars but as soon as I turned it on for the festivities the indicator turned red.

Gabe was anxious and excited all day. He had to go to school and was told that he couldn't open his presents until after 5 when Chris gets home from work. Well, Chris got off early so we were able to surprise the kids by us both picking them up at 2:15from school. Gabe was a happy camper.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gabe....and Hi to everyone else! Kerri I am so glad you are blogging again...I have really missed the pictures!
Love you guys,
Patty

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home