Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm too lazy to think of a good quote......


Chris thanks you all for the birthday wishes and congrats. He would tell you so himself...but I won't tell him the password..hehehe I'm kidding. He's busy trying to get through to Gabe.....We are having clean room issues.

Chris' birthday was a nice day. We went up to Katterbach to do some much needed grocery shopping. I even managed to get a decent rug for the dining room and one of those no slip pads for under the runner in the hallway. I was sick of the cat sliding on it in the middle of the night.

I know I promised pictures of the house but we have been so crazy that I just haven't taken any.

Oh yeah, I haven't finished Chris' birthday recap. He got his chinese food but we brought it home and watched the OU game...well, what we could. I sometimes feel like we jinx them so we will turn the channel until we feel it's safe. Go OU!! The flag is proudly flying and enhancing the Christmas lights. Our neighbors (also from MWC and the husbands dad teaches at OU and the daughter is a current student) also feel like the flag enhances the buildings exterior.

Today was "be really boring" day. We just did a few domestic things and watched movies.....
Chris has tomorrow off but both the boys go back to school..whew..It was about time. They haven't been to school since last Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday were parent/teacher conferences and you all know that Friday was Veteran's Day so....It's time for them to go back....Momma...and Daddy need a break.

Have a good one! I'm off to watch some "movie" that Chris has picked
out.

**The picture above was taken last November while Shannon and Bob were visiting.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Kerri, Chris & boys! I love the pictures! I remember the one from our visit, and (although I'm sure Chris will argue with me) I think the one of him is his very first day of school. Congrats on passing the flight aptitude test. That's a biggie. Kerri, I so glad you have this. It's a great way for you to get news out to everyone. I'm sending you guys some great OU pictures from yesterday's game. Love you all!

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home