Monday, November 21, 2005

I wish I didn't have to write this....

Let me just start this off by saying : We love you and will miss you GG/Grandma/Faye. We are truly sorry that we couldn't be there to say goodbye. Our hearts are breaking.

I hate feeling helpless and that is exactly how I feel. There is so much more to say but I know that this isn't the right place for it so I will just send my deepest sympathies to Shannon, Tommy, Cindy, Betty, Judy and Patty...and the rest of the family. We love you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kerri, your Mom told me about the death of Chris's grandmother. My heart goes out to all of you with much sympathy because I know how difficult it is to be away from family when you want and need to be close. I'll say a special prayer for ya'll tonight!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for saying this. I know Mom would love for you guys to have been here but she is the very first one that would understand why you couldn't be! I love and miss you guys so much and under the circumstances hope you are having a good Thanksgiving! Love you all!

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Aunt Linda.

Thank you Patty. We love and miss you too.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kerri & Chris & family...I just wanted to let you guys know how much I love you. Losing Mom so suddenly has made me aware of how important it is to let your family know how much you love them. I know it must be hard on ya'll being so far away right now, but please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. Love, Betty

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home